here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Media AgencyCurrently working in ad ops and looking to progress to the next level? This is a great role if you desire managerial responsibilities and a high level of autonomy!Ref: 3290
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are launched successfully and guarantee the client’s expectations are exceeded.
• The role requires daily use of DFP, from set-up and execution, to monitoring and reporting against the delivery of digital campaigns
• Serve as a trafficking expert owning the set-up, management, and execution of several of top accounts, whilst maintaining a high-quality standard to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met; including checking daily reports and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues
• Recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting clients’ KPI’s.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry standards in ad technology, including ad verification, viewability, and programmatic ad serving.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who is willing to do the best in their career and hit the ground running!
• Hands on knowledge of ad serving systems (Doubleclick), as well as tag management solutions and analytics platforms.
• Attention to detail; exact precision in data input and well organised.
• Fine-tuned communication, presentation and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites.
• A strong work ethic; able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results