here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Global Music CorporationWant to join one of the coolest global entertainment brands? If you currently work in finance and like the idea of broadening into media operations as well, this is the perfect opportunity!Ref: 3253
Global music corporation who now have an in-house digital media team. Great bunch of people, all passionate about music and love the work they do!
The Operations Manager will manage and maintain the quality and accuracy of the operations of the Digital Media team.
• Ownership of the central booking system
• Working with campaign management to reconcile spends accurately
• Creation of monthly POs for all suppliers & Reconciling actual supplier invoices to POs
• Delivery of spend analysis as requested from your line manager
• Involvement in media owner trading
• Key lead in management of buying team
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with incredible attention to detail and a head for problem solving
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
• Great attention to detail
• Confident communicator
• Advanced Excel skills
• Google Sheets experience
• You must be good with deadlines with an ability to lead a team, as much of your day to day will rely on the campaign management team delivering quality information as you need it. You must be strong at motivating teams to deliver timely and accurate information.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.