here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Media AgencySuperb opportunity to take on a senior TECH role within London's favourite independent media agency! If you're fed up with company politics & processes, this is exactly the environment you should be looking to immerse yourself in!Ref: 3289
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The experienced Ad Ops Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of media tagging strategy across all digital properties, with a focus on enhancing reporting and digital media optimisation. You will lead an in house-team of 4 alongside outsourced trafficking, you will work across high profile clients, implementing strategic solutions, working with different tech vendors and maintaining key relationships
• Manage clients trafficking, tagging and be responsible for the effective execution of all digital display, VOD and other online campaigns data setups.
• Oversee the overall Campaign Management process, ensuring the agency deliver best practice.
• Define and implement campaign strategies for optimal setup (inc. naming conventions), management and results in accordance with partners, technical requirements, and client KPIs.
• Set the vision and goals for the ad ops team.
• Foster relationships with Google, 3rd Party vendors, contractors, and internal teams to successfully leverage offerings, evaluate new tools and products to augment existing capabilities.
• Be able to communicate technical information to non-technical audience.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who is willing to do the best in their career. You will be passionate, data-driven and technically-savvy.
• Attention to detail; exact precision in data input and well organised.
• Fine-tuned communication, presentation and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites.
• A strong work ethic; able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results
• Extremely knowledgeable within Google GMP & 360, Flashtalking and other Web Technologies.