here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k Ad-opsYou will consult with the international sales teams in all matters of pricing, campaign strategies and creation of media plans, implementing and coordination digital campaigns running across Europe, collaborating with some of the largest Publicists and Broadcasters, managing and optimizing campaigns to ensure delivery in relation to budget goals and KPIs. You would be part of a true international environment, surrounded by digital video experts and a sales team that is talking to clients across the globe.
Digital Ad Operations manager
This is a huge pan-European broadcasting company, operating at a local level. Many pf the channels they represent you will have heard of, but you may not be aware of this company as a brand in itself. They are extremely progressive, non-corporate, a fun place to work and are at the cutting edge of broadcast programmatic media. They have c: 50 billion advertiser impressions to monetise on a monthly basis across all digital formats including: Programmatic and addressable TV, mobile, pre-roll and all website creative formats available. They able deliver best in class media innovations to clients in the key European consumer markets.
· Be a part of a high growth company that is set out to simplify and unify the premium digital video world for international advertisers
· Work across a broad video inventory portfolio with the best and most premium content available in digital across Europe
· Be responsible for end-to-end consulting of our sales teams, and their global clients, within a highly motivated and experienced Digital Ad Operations team
· Be part of the no. 1 Total Video sales house in Europe and be at the forefront of the evolution of the digital video Ecosystem
Responsibilities & Duties
· Receive & refine briefings from international sales team for digital video campaigns
· Develop campaign strategies and media plans for international clients to advertise across the digital video portfolio
· Implement and/or coordinate implementation of digital campaigns across the digital video portfolio
· Manage and optimize live campaigns
· Report and analyze performance and pacing of running campaigns, advice sales teams and clients on optimization needs
· Be central, go-to source for sales colleagues on: budget levels, advertising formats, digital inventory and products for a successful digital video campaign
· Communicate with local partners on prices, formats, and products included in the digital video portfolio
· Representing the company as a digital campaign specialist in discussions with clients and agencies, or for internal purposes, when needed.
· Update of sales material necessary for digital video campaign facilitation (CPM dashboards, contact person database, basic offer presentations, etc.)
· At least 3-years’ experience in managing, assessing and facilitating digital video campaigns in a media agency, sales house, digital agency or trading desk both I/O and programmatic – either from supply or demand side
· Good knowledge of digital ecosystem
· Extensive experience in operating adtech from sell or buy side, be proficient with standard KPI’s and metrics used in online video campaigns
· Highly-organized way of working, structured, able to create proper documentation and to work thoroughly
· Experience from working with media partners in different countries is beneficial
· Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Proficient in Excel and PPT
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.