here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Media AgencyCurrently working in ad ops and looking to progress to the next level? This is a great role if you desire managerial responsibilities and a high level of autonomy!Ref: 3290
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are launched successfully and guarantee the client’s expectations are exceeded.
• The role requires daily use of DFP, from set-up and execution, to monitoring and reporting against the delivery of digital campaigns
• Serve as a trafficking expert owning the set-up, management, and execution of several of top accounts, whilst maintaining a high-quality standard to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met; including checking daily reports and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues
• Recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting clients’ KPI’s.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry standards in ad technology, including ad verification, viewability, and programmatic ad serving.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who is willing to do the best in their career and hit the ground running!
• Hands on knowledge of ad serving systems (Doubleclick), as well as tag management solutions and analytics platforms.
• Attention to detail; exact precision in data input and well organised.
• Fine-tuned communication, presentation and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites.
• A strong work ethic; able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results
Apply for Ad-Ops Manager
Client Services Account Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
As a Client Services AM you will be involved in the day-to-day management of a portfolio of client accounts. Key responsibilities:
- Assist on, and lead, client projects (planning, implementation, budget management, invoicing and reporting), working closely with all teams in the agency, bridging the gap between the clients and channel specialists to ensure that all work is delivered on brief, on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Taking client briefs and, where required, supporting the Account Director in drafting and reworking them into a clear, helpful brief that will get the teams to work as efficiently and effectively as they can.
- Evaluating campaign effectiveness by reviewing key KPIs and measures of success both during and post campaigns
- Communicating with clients to provide clear explanations, always volunteering the answer to the next question before they even ask it.
- Identifying opportunities to grow client relationships beyond day to day operations.
Client Account Managers are all about client focused solutions, and impeccable communication and project management skills. They are obsessed with client deliverables and they won’t rest until these are delivered and any problems are solved. Key Skills:
- 2+ years within the digital industry, ideally in client facing roles or in roles with client facing responsibilities.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced workplace and deal with ongoing change, pressure and ambiguity.
- Possess a logical, objective, organized and systematic approach to work.
- Strong problem-solving skills: work independently, see different aspects to a problem and identify multiple possible solutions.
- Passion for digital marketing communications
Apply for Client Services Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Really fun environment, doing interesting work for clients who care. Apply now!
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
The Digital Manager will contribute to the agency’s digital display strategy and sector development, and client servicing, specifically by planning, buying, running and reporting on campaigns; presenting to clients, via regular client calls and meetings. Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute big ideas and sector expertise to pitch and tender processes including cost matrix and planning grids
- Planning and buying digital media campaigns using industry tools, previous campaign data and agency systems
- Delivering new or emerging digital media buys for our clients
- Initiate and develop excellent media owner relationships
- Coordinate with digital production teams on creative content to support digital campaigns
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and collaborative individual who is willing to get involved and do the best in the career. Key Skills:
- To act as a positive ambassador for the digital planning team, Media team and the agency both internally and externally
- A great working knowledge of digital media channels and contacts within the industry
- A confident and willing outlook towards the role
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Senior Biddable Executive
This company are about people chemistry – knowledge – hard work and delivery.
Their vision is to be a brave business using their many years of industry experience from various fields and disciplines to be the best in their field of expertise.
They’re a team of people who have worked together for years who have the support of clients who trust them with their business. Integrity and Passion underpin these very important relationships, which they value highly and take seriously.
As a Senior Biddable Executive, you’ll be able to move between strategy and execution daily to deliver against best practice and achieve tangible results for clients. Key Responsibilities:
- Tagging set up of new pages/sites for campaigns
- Creating click/impression trackers for our client’s campaigns
- Testing new keywords, audiences and landing pages
- Creation of ad-copy and ongoing experimentation
- Supporting in the creation of MBR/QBR decks
The ideal candidate will be someone who can hit the ground running and has previous experience managing paid social and paid search campaigns. Key Skils:
- Previous experience with data management and dashboard building
- Reporting & analytics – ability to craft impactful insights about key performance drivers
- Tools & tech advanced competencies with hands on experience of at least one major bid management technology e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Marin, DS3, Kenshoo, AdWords, Google Analytics