here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£100k London - Full Service Media AgencyStrategy Director opportunity based at the UK’s most popular independent media agency. If you’re a strategic thinker who’s being restrained by pointless processes, this is the perfect opportunity to focus more on creativity and really gain credibility within the media world!
£90k OTE £140k London - Ad TechYour chance to shine as an Ad-Tech Sales Director for smart, highly regarded, biggest supplier if EMEA programmatic impressions there is!Ref: 3273
£90k London - Full Service Media AgencyHead of Data and Analytics opportunity based at a well respected independent media agency who boast a seriously impressive client list! They’re constantly in the news for winning new business and are recognised as one of the most popular places to work! If you’re currently sitting at no.2 and feel ready to step up and lead an agency’s data and analytics offering, this is that role!Ref: 3336
£85k London - Full Service Ad AgencyStrategy Director maternity cover opportunity. Perfect for someone who likes the idea of taking on a senior role, where you can make genuine impact at an agency who are going through a really exciting transition period. It’s all about clever media planning working with the activation and client services teams.Ref: 3303
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role is responsible for the quality of strategic thinking on a number of client accounts.
- To provide clarity and direction on each account
- To deliver nuanced strategies for each brand, led by insight and evidence
- To constantly bring the consumer perspective into the planning process
- To pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients
- To stay in touch with society and the trends that are changing it
- To have a strong one-on-one relationship with each of your clients
The ideal candidate will be an experience strategist in either a media agency or another discipline who’s after a fresh challenge.
- 10 years+ experience in a communications agency, ideally media-focused but we would consider applicants from other disciplines
- You will live and breathe media, always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
- A strategic thinker, who can divorce the detail and set out clear thinking that makes a difference to client businesses
- A convincing presenter, able to sell total communication strategies to clients and inspire them to buy in to breakthrough ideas that don’t follow category
Apply for Strategy Director
Sales Director – Global Ad Tech Company
Cutting edge, global ad-tech company.
These guys are really well established and populated by super clever people who love what they do and are bound by a common passion for technology and data.
They are at the vanguard of what can be done for digital advertisers through all possible areas of Programmatic media
The Sales Director, UK is responsible for overseeing all new business sales activities of the UK office including managing the Sales Team. Main Responsibilities:
- Developing the rhythm of interactions with agencies to build strong, lasting relationships with agency partners
- Developing revenue targets for members of the sales team, monitoring performance and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Taking ownership and lead strategic relationships with UK agencies.
- Championing and leading new high-value direct client sales activity.
- Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, enthusiastic leader who can lead from the front on capabilities and foster a vibrant optimistic team culture. Key Skills:
- Ambition to balance developing their own career while also lifting their team in capabilities and experience in a fun, rewarding way.
- Have a high level of structured expertise in managing identifying, progressing and closing key client opportunities
- High level of structured expertise in managing identifying, progressing and closing key client opportunities
- Being a results-oriented hands-on individual who excels at developing new ways of bringing in new business and leading by example
Apply for Sales Director – Global Ad Tech Company
Head of Data & Analytics
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
This role involves providing leadership in Data and Analytics, supporting the company’s existing activity and helping to build a team and product that is fit for the next few years.
- Identifying opportunities within existing clients
- Building relationships with clients
- Helping to develop data strategies in order to win new clients
- Being a trusted advisor to internal teams
- Project scope and development
- Proposal writing and pitching
The ideal candidate will already be working in an agency (or similar) and could be in a number 2 role and be ready to take the next step to head up the company’s offering.
- 8 years’ experience of working in an analytics role
- Demonstrable experience of developing analytics products and selling into clients
- This will be a client facing/commercial role. The candidate should be comfortable with both aspects of the role
- Managing a team of 2 people with plans to grow.
- Extensive data system development experience
- Experience of the common cloud based analytics platforms (eg AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of the common martech platforms (eg Doubleclick, Adwords, Facebook) as well as their reporting features (eg GA)
Apply for Head of Data & Analytics
Strategy Director (Maternity Cover)
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
This role involves taking a lead on media strategy for new business and business development work.
- Work alongside the Head of Paid Media to shape the company’s media product
- Bring strategy/planning closer to the activation and optimisation disciplines for increased connectivity, insight and ultimately improved collective output.
- Upskill & strengthen the media planning capability within the media team
- Be the go to media planning spokesperson and to help build the company’s exposure & credibility via events & PR
- Take an active role in embracing new business pitches and contributing to agency success in this field
The ideal candidate will have 10 years + experience agency and/or client-side experience in planning & buying media for both short- and longer-term business outcomes.
- A curious & creative mind – with a passion and proven track record in shaping media strategies for your clients
- Expert knowledge of planning tools Including Comscore, GWI, TGI, YouGov, Touchpoints
- Expertise and passion for keeping up to date with the latest developments across the media industry (digital & non-digital)
- Strong presentation crafting and delivery skills – proficient both in pitching for new business & working with senior clients
- You will be a strong individual who can figure things out as there will not always be a mentor for you to look to for the answer. You are the most experienced media planner in the agency, you should know your discipline well.