here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£23k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonAmazing opportunity to work in PARTNERSHIPS/SPONSORSHIPS within a brilliant global media agency!Ref: 2763
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
Working in the Partnership team you will be responsible for project managing and administration for some of the agency’s key clients.
• You’ll be required to support the Partnership Manager in preparation of responses to brief, including power-point presentations and written documents, tracking of deal deliverables and timely delivery of all reports
• Understand the key deliverables for the partnership activity and manage the production/delivery timelines for these
• Account management of on-going briefing and implementation of promotional activity within partnerships
• Work collaboratively with client planning, content, strategy and investment teams
• Develop good working relationships with media owner partners
The successful candidate will need to be organised and self-motivated, good at managing busy workloads with great attention to detail.
• Be a confident and engaging presenter with outstanding communication skills
• Some commercial experience within a media agency, ideally you’ll have hands on experience of running partnerships, with multiple stakeholders across multi-media
• Ability to communicate confidently at a senior level, within the agency and externally
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.