here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Client SideSocial Manager opportunity based at one of the worlds biggest music companies! If you’ve been working in social media for a few years and now feel ready to take on a more senior role and really make a name for yourself, this is that opportunity! You must live and breathe all things music!Ref: 3322
Social Manager / Audience Development Lead
Recognised as one of the biggest names in music, this company are occupied by fun, talented people who are obsessed with music & culture and love the work they do!
This role involves overseeing acquisition, production and publishing of video content for the company’s youth-focused entertainment brand that lives on facebook, instagram, youtube & snapchat.
- Create the day-to-day programming schedule, optimising for views, growth and revenue.
- Coordinate with Brand Manager to ensure content fits brand identity and broader business goals.
- Review performance analytics, create weekly reports, optimise programming strategy and report feedback to production team.
- Manage ad buying strategy on facebook to promote key programming.
- Source user generated and third-party content to feature in our programming.
- Create innovative ways to add value to user generated and third-party content using graphics and on-screen story notes.
- Video editing.
The ideal candidate will be a social video channel manager with experience creating and publishing a high volume of engaging and shareable video content, reviewing the performance and constantly optimising programming to meet platform changes.
- Related degree, equivalent qualifications.
- A proven track records working within in Social Media, Video Production and editorial is a must.
- Adobe Premiere, experience working at a social media publisher focused on video content across at least three of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Competent with Excel or Google Sheets and basic analytics and data representation.
- Passion for music.