here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£24k London - Full Service Digital Marketing AgencyDo you have any experience handling PPC accounts and aspire to join a rapidly growing, credible company? If so read on...Ref: 3046
One of the fastest growing and credible Google Partner agencies around, featuring highly in the Google performance rankings.
A full service digital marketing agency committed to helping clients grow their business and maximise online ROI through:
Brilliant site design and build
Super smart SEO
Integrating with Paid Search and Paid Social seamlessly to build a continuous voice, driving a constantly growing stream of customers to advertiser sites
Independently owned, ambitious, results driven and firm believers is rewarding employees fully for their contributions to business growth.
4 main pillars make up their business: Web Development and creativity, Sales / Business Development, Account Management, and Campaign Management.
Anyone who knows how to grow an online business should be interested.
Anyone looking for an exciting change to mainstream media agency life should be interested.
The account executive will join a team of ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals working within a full service digital marketing agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solutions
• Entering campaigns ensuring they are entered in a timely manner
• Ensure all website and landing page requirements are met to the client’s expectations
• Client management and regular client contact to help advertisers grow their business.
• Analysing Campaigns making sure they are up to standard and get rid of any problems within the campaign
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, motivated and honest individual who is willing to role their sleeves up and drive business
• Excellent experience in running campaigns across popular social platforms
• High level of customer service experience
• Excellent skills including an analytical way of thinking
• Passionate outlook towards the company and the role, whilst having a keen desire to work within a hands on environment
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.