here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£21k London - Full Service Media AgencyWorking on cool, high profile global brands at the sharp end of digital media. Fully integrated team. Excellent progression opportunity. Apply now!
Biddable Account Executive
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role requires implementation of the Social Media & PPC strategy across UK & International markets.
• Manage biddable special media campaigns from start to finish and integrate with other related channels
• Reporting and optimizing on all digital campaigns
• Develop good working relationships with media owners
• Use Google Analytics, DoubleClick and other appropriate software to ensure campaigns are delivered to a high standard. Full training will be available
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, a great attention to detail and 6 months agency side experience in Paid Social and/or PPC
• Excellent analytical skills – able to understand data & confident using Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Google and Bing’s search marketing platforms e.g. Google Analytics
• Knowledge of social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Be passionate about Digital Media, technology, and the marketplace.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.