here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£24k London - Media AgencyDigital Account Exec role at an Independent media agency where digital media is massively respected. Great work/life balance and fun place to work! Apply now.Ref: 3103
Digital Account Executive
A well established media agency where digital is king and the focus is on performance media activity.
They are one the fastest growing independents in the UK and don’t intend on slowing down anytime soon! They treat their staff exceptionally well and everything is properly integrated. Work along side the owners day-to-day in lovely offices – The dream agency for any media professional.
The Digital Account Executive will support the assigned client group managers to deliver against growth promises and targets for clients as well as the agency.
• Learning about the different channels and platforms that form part of the digital ecosystem, as well as supporting team members with data and information execute their job effectively.
• Supply data and other information to internal and external stakeholders
• Traffic campaigns across multiple platforms and ensure that operational golden rules are adhered to including saved trafficking checklists
• Manage client reporting as outlined in the SLA which could include daily, weekly and monthly
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking individual who has the ability to lead a team and deliver excellent work to clients.
• Consistently delivering brilliant work that meets both client and agency growth promises and targets.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage internal and external stakeholder’s expectations
• Be a self-starter and someone that wants to continually strive for the next level of success
• Have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive nature
• Possess excellent communication, client management and organisational skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.