here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£23k London - Client SideAre you an analytical character who has a passion for data and reporting? This is a great opportunity to kick-start your media career within a market leader!
Digital Media Executive
Market leader in global marketing, media, technology and data consultations. A company that is filled with incredibly smart, tech savvy data driven people. It’s a place where you will see your career progress quickly within an inclusive team and a great alternative to agency.
Well-established and rapidly expanding digital specific offering!
This role would suit a candidate that is passionate about digital media, and has some experience of planning digital media across a range of accounts and sectors. Working in a small team, their primary responsibility is to evaluate client’s activity to help advise them on their digital media strategy.
• Liaising with agencies to collect and validate clients data (in Excel)
• Evaluating agency planning & buying performance and presenting the results to clients
• Conducting data analysis projects
• Working with members of the senior team to secure new clients
• Liaising with media agencies and publishers to keep on top of all developments in the digital media marketplace
The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly organised, with excellent attention to detail. This position requires the ability to work across different disciplines and communicate with different levels of seniority both internally and externally. Above all, the ideal candidate has a passion and enthusiasm for media and its future.
• Proactive and motivated
• Accurate with a keen eye for detail
• Highly organised with excellent time management
• Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people
• Ability to work independently and at a fast pace with energy and enthusiasm
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.