here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£20k London - Full Service Ad AgencyGraduate biddable executive role perfect for someone who’s looking to kick start their career in digital media. Based at an agency who specialise in entertainment clients, this is an extremely exciting opportunity to learn everything there is to know about PPC & Paid Social!
Graduate Biddable Executive
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
This role involves planning, setting up, running, optimising and reporting on paid search and social campaigns, including but not limited to Google products, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and associated programmes. Key Responsibilities:
- As directed by Senior Biddable Manager, work with Search Managers and Paid Social specialists to manage agreed account patch, subscribing to agreed agency processes
- Campaign proposals, set up, optimisation, reporting and billing on these accounts
- Consistent learning from Senior Biddable Manager and Digital Managers with regard to personal knowledge bank and business development
- Assisting with training of new team members and interns in team processes including set up, build, optimisation, reporting and billing
The ideal candidate will be a graduate who’s interested in digital marketing, social media and the British cultural landscape. Key Skills:
- Use internal resource to further own knowledge and understanding of all areas of digital media to encourage cross pollination in planning
- Act as a positive, professional ambassador for biddable media, overall Media Team and the agency both internally and externally