here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£24k London - Full Service Media AgencyPlanning Exec opportunity perfect for someone who\'s been working in media for 6+months\' and wants to pursue a cross-channel, strategic planning career. Super relaxed, fun independent media agency culture. If you\'re finding activation isn\'t for you, this could be your way to move into a more strategic role!Ref: 10268
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels. They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media. The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
- Produce insightful competitive reviews and target audience analysis
- Support line manager in seamless management of media plans
- Demonstrate an active interest in the media and communications industry
- Develop working knowledge of data and insight tools, systems and resources
- Support the planning team in the smooth day to day running of client business
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ challenges, category and competitors
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Creative, analytical and numerical ability
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Ability to think around problems and get to inventive solutions
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.