here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k London - Digital Media AgencyJunior role ideal for a first career move. Step up your search game at one of the best digital media agencies out there!Ref: 2912
PPC Account Executive
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Account Executive is a frontline role providing support to the PPC Account Manager in being responsible for the implementation of Paid Search campaigns across their client portfolio.
• Keyword research, refinement and selection for PPC campaigns using tools
• Working with the team to set up tracking and trafficking of campaign elements
• Ensure implementation of account tasks as delegated by the Account Manager
• Accurately monitoring campaign performance, highlighting and investigation any fluctuations
• Manage bidding strategies across accounts and ensure activity spends to budget
• Drives and executes campaign optimisations and tests with methodical accuracy
The PPC Executive is a key role to ensure the campaign achieves its KPIs and that the clients are kept happy, with their expectations managed
• At minimum, a working understanding of search engines, PPC advertising and digital marketing with a keen and active interest to further this
• Analytically-minded and confident manipulating raw data for analysis to identify trends and insights
• Works closely with PPC Manager and is engaged, and inquisitive
• Identifies and communicates issues to relevant parties as they arise
• Develops an effective network of contacts internally and externally to the agency
• Naturally organised and can prioritise and plan and evaluate schedules where necessary
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.