here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAMAZING PPC Exec role working on cracking client business, minimal experience required! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved! Apply now.
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role will involve managing the day to day running of clients PPC campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPI’s.
• New account setup
• Keyword research
• Writing effective PPC ads to match client goals
• Bid management
• PPC Budget management
• PPC account optimisation
• Data analysis & weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
• Client communication
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background; used to actively managing monthly PPC budgets of upwards of £10k and have some experience using bid management platforms. The successful candidate will be responsible for Attention to detail, good time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills are essential for this role.
• Minimum 1 year experience in PPC
• Google AdWords Certification
• Proficient in setting up (includes full keyword research and ad copy creation), managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
• Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals – e.g. revenue and ROAS targets
• Experience with bid management & tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
• Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.