here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Client Side - Putney/FulhamAMAZING social media role for someone who is extremely passionate about all things social. Working on a hugely popular cider brand, the candidate will need previous experience in community management and PR. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2655
PR and Social Media Executive
The company is a leading cider brand and an extremely popular alcoholic beverage especially with youth audiences. They have grown massively over the past few years and continue to make excellent progress. They have a strong digital offering, put on a lot events and have a really cool working environment!
The ideal candidate needs to be creative and innovative when it comes to new ideas.
• The key focus of this role will be within the PR agency, working on campaigns that will ensure that the company stands out from the crowd
• Day-to-day management of our social channels – posting content and responding to consumers at key drinking times to ensure strong brand coverage
• Creation and management of a weekly social media content calendar
• Campaign-specific content to be created within campaign live dates in line with ATL messaging.
• Working very closely with PR agency on leveraging topical opportunities and ensuring
• Management of social media advertising campaigns
• Audience analysis and identifying relevant trends from social media research
• A huge focus on social media, as well as PR.
• Social media savvy (and passionate about it)
• Superb writing skills and bags of creativity
• Ability to generate creative content on a tight budget
• Ability to work in a small and fast paced team
• Can build strong relationships with agencies
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.