here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£23k London - Digital AgencyA great opportunity for someone with SEO experience to start their career in a fantastic agency. Learn all about digital media, working on a range of clients!Ref: 2916
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The role encompasses working on some of the UKs best known brands on everything from enterprise website migrations to on page optimisation and strategic planning
• Providing technical SEO recommendations, a variety of issues
• Website technical auditing and recommendations based on SEO best practice
• Reporting and analysis as well as keyword research and mapping
• Provide on page recommendations and get involved with training, team and agency initiatives
• Monitoring of accounts
The ideal candidate will have SEO best practice knowledge and looking to join the UK’s largest independent digital media agency
• Understanding of cross device SEO
• Sever side configuration
• Data analysis and advance Excel knowledge and experience
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.