here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£34k London - Full Service Media AgencyFANTASTIC opportunity for an affiliate expert to take on a huge role within the media agency everyone wants to for right now! Fantastic clients, broad remit, full autonomy!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This is a newly developed role to harness the growth of the Affiliate channel within the agency and a great opportunity for someone to own and grow this channel within the digital team and the agency.
• Proactively manage portfolio of client affiliate programs, ensuring on-going performance to target metrics
• Recruit new affiliates and manage / build on our existing relationships
• Maintain and build relationships with major Affiliate & Lead Generation networks
• Grow client’s programs through new tactics, offers & recruitment strategies
• Monitor performance of program to ensure KPIs are met
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the digital landscape outside of the Affiliate channel
• Highly motivated, always demonstrating a positive outlook with a proven ability to handle pressure and multiple deadlines
• You will be a strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of explaining Affiliate concepts, technology and trends to clients with varying levels of experience
• You will own the relationship with clients, demonstrating a professional but friendly approach to client servicing
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.