here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£29k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonAV/Broadcast remit within an amazing full service media agency. Planning and buying across; TV, Cinema and VOD. This media agency does not view media in silos!! Perfect for a broadcast/TV person to step up to manager level!Ref: 2708
AV Senior Planner Buyer
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Senior Planner Buyer will work across TV, VOD and Cinema
• Lead and manage the account buying and planning across the team all clients within the team
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client and AD on the account
• Responsible for training and nurturing the younger members of the team, whilst monitoring your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output.
The candidate will be taking the lead in the buying and delivery of a TV account. Previous DR/BR experience preferable but not essential.
• A positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly
• Strong administration skills and possessing an enthusiastic approach
• Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools and proficiency MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.