here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Full Service Digital AgencyBiddable Account Manager role perfect for someone who has PPC experience and wants to broaden out into other channels including paid social and display. It\'s based at a fun, digitally savvy independent agency and will be an opportunity to gain managerial experience with one direct report.
Biddable Account Manager
This is a relatively small, full service digital agency with significant emphasis on digital media including all disciplines of search and performance. The agency culture is fun, inclusive and with good work-life balance. Versus the hours regularly worked at big agencies it’s a breath of fresh air! Staff are important and well looked after here. They are very good at what they do, are growing rapidly. The inclusion of creative and user experience within the media discipline means that media planning and delivery is significantly more interesting, integrated and generates better results for advertisers.
- Comprehensively understand each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan
- Deliver best in class media activity for your clients
- Produce analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly reviews and client business plans are completed to the highest level
- Develop, train and work closely with your direct report and junior members of the team
- Assist with pitching for new business
- Extensive Paid Search and Paid Social experience
- Proven track record of delivering success for clients
- Comfortable with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook / Instagram and Linkedin
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.