here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Independent Digital AgencyBiddable Account Manager role based at an independent agency who are renowned for being extremely innovative in the digital field. If you\'re fed up with processes and want to be in a role where you can have a really healthy work/life balance, this a great opportunity!Ref: 10264
Biddable Account Manager
This is a relatively small, full service digital agency with significant emphasis on digital media including all disciplines of search and performance. The agency culture is fun, inclusive and with good work-life balance. Versus the hours regularly worked at big agencies it’s a breath of fresh air! Staff are important and well looked after here. They are very good at what they do, are growing rapidly. The inclusion of creative and user experience within the media discipline means that media planning and delivery is significantly more interesting, integrated and generates better results for advertisers.
- Comprehensively understand each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan
- Deliver best in class media activity for your clients
- Produce analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly reviews and client business plans are completed to the highest level
- Develop, train and work closely with your direct reports
- Assist with pitching for new business
- Capable with Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Some experience of running or planning Display activity
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills and approach to work
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.