here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k London - Full Service Ad AgencyBiddable Executive role based at ad agency who specialise in entertainment brands! Outstanding opportunity if you have paid social experience and want to work on more fun & creative campaigns. Amazing perks all to do with the entertainment industry!Ref: 10273
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector. Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists. They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
- Work with Search Managers and Paid Social specialists to manage agreed account patch, subscribing to agreed agency processes
- Campaign proposals, set up, optimisation, reporting and billing on these accounts
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Continuing to learn and develop – certifications, exams and training with view to improving AKA and personal accreditation
- Ensure understanding of how they work with Facebook, Google and other biddable providers such as Bing, LinkedIn, Spotify and Pintrest, affording swift resolution to any issues and continuation of sector training at source
- Continuous reporting of innovation within platforms to benefit agency and clients – seeding information through the team re operational updates and scope for trialling new products
- Client-facing experience running relationship including billing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Demonstrable interest in arts/culture/heritage sector and clear ability to talk about them in an intelligent way
- Additional experience across Google Search, Google Display Network, YouTube and other Google products is preferred
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.