here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£34k London - Full Service Media AgencyBiddable Manager role based at a well known and well loved full service independent media agency. The role covers both PPC and paid social and is a great position if you\'d like to broaden your remit including YouTube and app too. Fantastic opportunity to be the day to day lead for a number of major clients, getting involved with the whole process including strategy and new business!Ref: 10300
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels. They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media. The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
- Translate briefs into Digital ideas and recommendations, underpinned by strong supporting rationale Build strong relationships with relevant media owners
- Manage the delivery of best in class planning and buying of campaign performance to ensure that client KPIs are hit
- Lead response to briefs from clients with support from the Biddable Director
- Support the Biddable Director in new business pitches
- Recognise emerging Digital opportunities and proactively explore them with the team
- Effectively delegate with clarity and clear and regular communication
- Train junior team members on financial best practice and oversee finance processes
- Ability to write and deliver clear and compelling presentations
- Confident, committed and professional
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of Digital and media best practice
- A passion for Digital effectiveness and the creation of ideas
- A can-do attitude and positive approach, even in challenging situations
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.