here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Digital Media Agency - LondonAMAZING Business Development role open with one of our favourite agencies. If you have experience building a "new-biz pipeline" and understand how the UK market works - apply now!Ref: 2799
Business Development Manager
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for sourcing and converting current and new business leads and generally working with the rest of the team, to develop, maintain and evolve their market position and agency proposition.
• Develop warm and cold leads and build a robust new business pipeline
• Develop case studies and other professionally created sales collateral
• Creating a detailed approach that is updated regularly and shared with management
• Working alongside the Client Services Director to identify opportunities with current clients
• Participate in account brainstorming and media strategy development
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion and thorough understanding of the digital media marketplace, specifically in the areas of PPC, affiliate marketing and display advertising
• Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
• Track record of success in business development and sales in a digital marketing agency or related environment
• A trustworthy, well presented individual who can confidently present to senior client contacts
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
• A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.