here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Full Service Media AgencyYour chance to work on a selection of HUGE entertainment clients. If you love planning and strategy and are at AM level. This is the perfect job!Ref: 2871
Comms Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be joining the Entertainment team, which like the rest of agency challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients
• Pull together strategic multi media recommendations using planning tools, client data and past campaign learnings
• Have a good understanding of TV and the digital landscape to enable joined up planning for your clients
• Write / present post campaign analyses of media campaigns, including future learnings
• Ensure that all elements of media campaigns run smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity
• Buy plans and ensure that all aspects are delivered as promised
• Manage relationships with offline media owners and broker media deals when necessary
The ideal candidate will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking t discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
• You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
• The agency are built on culture and collaboration – to build this you will have great interpersonal skills, be confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties and media owners
• You will be a keen problem solver with a strong work ethic.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.