here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k Digital Media Agency - LondonContent Marketing AM role within an amazing digital agency.
Content, SEO, strategy and analytics is what this is all about.Ref: 2697
SEO/Content Marketing Account Manager
Content, SEO, strategy and analytics is what this is all about.
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The content Marketing Manager will be assisting in delivering successful content marketing campaigns for our clients.
• Planning and implementation of content marketing strategies for a variety of brands
• Research and planning creative content strategies
• Writing editorial content and blog posts, whilst building relationships on social media and with website owners/publishers
• Quantifying activity with insights and reporting on content marketing performance.
• Internal engagement with the Content Marketing Director and the Head of Department
The successful candidate will be results driven, innovative and thrives in a deadline-focused environment
• Experience within content marketing and offsite SEO.
• Ability to tie campaigns to measureable client results
• Experience with cross channel integration and proficient with content and editorial writing
• Able to work well with others and create editorial calendars.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.