here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k London - Client SideContent Marketing Executive opportunity based at a start-up who create positive environmental and social change. If you have experience using CMS systems and like the idea of joining a forward-thinking company, get in touch!Ref: 3323
Content Marketing Executive
Start-up company who are just under under 2 and a half years old. They’ve already raised tens of millions of pounds for sustainable businesses and projects across the UK and Europe.
Starting from 6 employees, they now have over 20 and as well as beautiful offices in Bloomsbury. They’re a young, ambitious and clever bunch whose simple mission is to create positive environmental and social change while providing a good financial return to investors and financing green focused SME’s!
This role involves maintaining the company website and related external communications.
- Manage the company website through WordPress CMS
- Amend content using In design / adobe
- Be familiar with mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc)
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns via the likes of: marketo, mailchimp or similar
The ideal candidate will be someone who can ownership for running the CMS, social media postings and be keen to learn more and deliver at the highest level. Key Skills:
- Graduate with appropriate degree
- Enthused by technology and how it can be applied to make things look and work better online
- Strong written skills
- Good people person, collaborative, ambitious and passionate about what they do
- Naturally good with multiple software packages, rather than a budding coder!
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.