here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSuper cool media agency with super cool brands.
Digital media manager role, a massively exciting opportunity and you will have fun doing it!Ref: 2772
Digital Account Manager
Digital media manager role, a massively exciting opportunity and you will have fun doing it!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The successful candidate will help develop and implement the social media strategy across not only UK but internationally too on certain bits of business
• Present to clients at global workshops and senior client meetings on regular basis, covering media plans, results, competitive landscape and media futures
• Manage biddable social media campaigns from start to finish and integrating paid social with other related channels
• Manage display campaigns from start to finish and integrating with the wider digital strategy
• Advising clients on the best use of digital media whilst at strategic planning stages as well as campaign activation
As well as being analytical and well versed in building and optimising biddable media accounts and / or display activity, the successful candidate should be client facing and will be able to deliver client reviews, plans and presentations.
• The ideal candidate will need agency side experience working in PPC, Paid Social or Display
• Excellent organisational skills and outgoing personality
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and results and able to present recommendations to clients as well as internally
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
• Detailed understanding of the digital landscape and emerging media platforms
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.