here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k London - Media AgencyDigital Account Manager role at an Independent media agency where digital media is massively respected. Great work/life balance and fun place to work! Apply now.
Digital Account Manager
A well established media agency where digital is king and the focus is on performance media activity.
They are one the fastest growing independents in the UK and don’t intend on slowing down anytime soon! They treat their staff exceptionally well and everything is properly integrated. Work along side the owners day-to-day in lovely offices – The dream agency for any media professional.
The Digital Account Manager will lead client relationships across the Media Activation department by being the day to day contact and client manager.
• Lead client campaign inception, implementation, optimisation and evaluation.
• Own the client relationship for all digital media activation matters
• Translate strategy in to media delivery and optimisation for each strategy
• Lead and present plans and results to internal and external stakeholders via calls and face to face meetings
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who is able to actively seek out new trends, technologies and partnerships that go beyond current client plans
• Consistently delivering brilliant work that meets both client and agency growth promises and targets.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage internal and external stakeholder’s expectations
• Be a self-starter and someone that wants to continually strive for the next level of success
• Have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive nature
• Possess excellent communication, client management and organisational skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.