here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£27k London - Media AgencySummary:
If you love all things digital and you have a passion for data, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a consultancy where you will really see your career take off. Working closely with some of the smartest people in the industry, it's the perfect opportunity to learn huge amounts and progress quickly!Ref: 3166
Digital Data Analyst
If you love all things digital and you have a passion for data, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a consultancy where you will really see your career take off. Working closely with some of the smartest people in the industry, it's the perfect opportunity to learn huge amounts and progress quickly!
Market leader in global marketing, media, technology and data consultations. A company that is filled with incredibly smart, tech savvy data driven people. It’s a place where you will see your career progress quickly within an inclusive team and a great alternative to agency.
Well-established and rapidly expanding digital specific offering!
The Digital Data Analyst will report into the Digital Data Manager and be responsible for ensuring that the data collected and analysed by the digital department is as robust, accurate, and stored as accessibly as possible.
• Communicating with media agencies to source online campaign data
• Collection of data in a consistent and effective manner
• Validate, cleanse and integrate campaign data in Excel for all digital channels (Display, Video, Social, Search)
• Undertaking research and producing insights, using market and client data
• Maintenance of database – responsible for uniformity, quality and accuracy
The ideal candidate will be very data driven and willing to now, do the best in their career.
• Highly logical with advanced Excel skills including VBA.
• Have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate well with the team.
• Proactive and motivated
• Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.