here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Media AgencyDigital Media Exec role within seriously fun agency focusing on Ents Clients.
Brilliant opportunity to do something different. Apply now!Ref: 3098
Brilliant opportunity to do something different. Apply now!
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
The Digital Executive will contribute to the agency’s digital display strategy and sector development, and client servicing, specifically by planning, buying, running and reporting on campaigns.
• Planning and buying digital media campaigns using industry tools, previous campaign data and agency systems/process
• Work with the rest of the Media planning team to provide integrated cross platform campaigns
• Delivering new or emerging digital media buys for our clients
• Initiate and develop excellent media owner relationships
• Input to campaign reports and insights, including recommends for future campaigns
• Campaign setup and monitoring
• Contribute big ideas and sector expertise to pitch and tender processes including cost matrix and planning grids
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and collaborative individual who is willing to get involved and do the best in their career.
• A great working knowledge of digital media channels and contacts within the industry
• A confident and willing outlook towards the role
• Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
• To act as a positive ambassador for the digital planning team, Media team and the agency both internally and externally.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.