here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£34k London - Full Service Independent Media AgencyDigital Manager role based at London\'s favourite independent media agency! If you want a role which is versatile across all digital channels, this is exactly that! Great culture, benefits and work/life balance!Ref: 10265
- Manage the delivery of best in class planning, buying and inflight optimisation – primarily across display, social and video – to ensure that client KPIs are hit.
- Ensure campaigns are trafficked correctly (with the assistance of the Digital Executive), with any additional client-specific tracking requirements adhered to.
- Lead response to briefs from clients with support from the Digital Director.
- Direct liaison and management of client relationships including leading the day-to-day contact with a client portfolio.
- Holistic line management of a Digital Executive including active management and objective setting.
- Be responsible for the implementation and control of both new and existing processes within the team to ensure efficiency of deliver.
- Good understanding of how other channels interact with Digital (eg PPC, SEO)
- Confident, clear, and concise communication both verbal and written
- Helpful, friendly and proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly numerate with a passion for data
- Team player – support the wider digital team proactively and positively
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.