here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Client Side - LondonIncredible opportunity based at a HUGE online brand! If you have 1-2 years digital media experience this is your chance to get into a client side role where you can develop your career in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment!Ref: 2744
Digital Media Planner
Famous UK online brand now making its presence known across the world active in 15 different countries. The brand is fun, irreverent, very much of the moment and high impact. They are very successful and growing rapidly which is why they are looking to hire again now.
Much of their media activity is handled in-house by a 60-strong marketing team covering all areas of digital, integrating beautifully with the ATL Brand division.
They are high profile and bang up to date – a true brand champion of current times and a brilliant company to work for.
The role will work closely with the Global Digital Media Manager to deliver campaigns across display, mobile, social and video-on demand networks.
• Collate weekly reports from various parties and provide a comprehensive summary to the wider team on how campaigns are performing
• Work with the company’s in-house creative studio to brief new creative, aid with the design and concept of creative messaging
• Attend calls and meetings with various other agencies and actively contribute with ideas to improve their campaigns
• Assist with the creation of paid social media campaigns and the wider Global Acquisition team, giving you exposure to other marketing channels.
The successful candidate will have a track record of assisting and implementing digital marketing campaigns for a well-known brand or agency
• Proven understanding of mobile campaign executions and experience working with programmatic suppliers
• Strong people skills – professional, honest, approachable and empathic
• An analytical brain, being able to draw insight from data and use it to continually improve digital media buying
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.