here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Media Agency - LondonJoin the hottest media agency there is, working on great brands delivering digital media planning and strategy.
Amazing place to work - start having fun again!Ref: 2810
Digital Planner Buyer
Amazing place to work - start having fun again!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be the lead digital contact across a number of accounts, responsible for planning, buying and account management.
• Across our existing client base you will work closely with the planning teams to put together campaigns that are of an exceptional standard
• You will be responsible for briefing, planning and buying as well as project managing members of the internal teams such as PPC, Social and Campaign Management
• You will be responsible for the continual development of grads who support you
• Building and maintaining their great relationships with media owners, ensuring their clients have access to top talent.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of explaining detailed digital concepts, trends and plans to clients with varying levels of experience.
• Ideally you should have 3 years’ experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency, and currently operating at mid level
• Comprehensive understanding of the digital media marketplace and its relationship to all other channels
• Experience with brand led accounts is essential but direct response is also desirable as you will be looking after both types of campaigns
• Experience planning Display, Video and Social is essential, however a basic understanding of influence and branded content is also desirable
• You must be confident in your recommendations as the role involves working with a number of clients with varying levels of experience.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.