here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Client SideEditor position working in-house at a global music company! If you\'re passionate about music and have editorial experience in social media, this is absolutely your dream job!Ref: 3317
Recognised as one of the biggest names in music, this company are occupied by fun, talented people who are obsessed with music & culture and love the work they do!
This role involves editing short form social video content which includes compilations and video articles.
- Create innovative ways to add value to user generated and third party content using graphics and on screen story notes.
- Assist with production of Original Content.
- Maintain schedules, reporting, production workflow processes.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and dynamic social first video editor with experience creating high volume of engaging and shareable video content.
- Min two years experience working in Social Media
- Video Production and Editing is a must
- Expert with Adobe Premiere
- Candidate must be able to work under strict deadlines with impeccable organizational skills
- Have a passion for music and street culture
- Competent with Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.