here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Full Service Ad AgencyMedia Account Manager role working at a full service ad agency who focus on entertainment brands! If you have experience working in digital and want to get involved with wider media channels this is an excellent opportunity to do so!Ref: 3309
Media Account Manager
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
This role is responsible for delivering outstanding account service, planning, buying and reporting of cross-platform advertising campaigns.
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
- Deliver an exceptional level of client servicing by being insightful, (quickly grasp and understand the client goals and objectives), proactive, (taking the initiative to use the resources of the agency to suggest and build the most effective and successful campaigns) and flexible, (able to adapt to ever changing situations and challenges)
- Planning, communicating, negotiating, buying and implementing effective media strategies
- Planning ROI driven media campaigns using industry tools and previous campaign data;
- Negotiating best value and rates with media owners
The ideal candidate will have a great working knowledge of UK media channels and contacts within the industry, in particular, London and the South East.
- Demonstrated passion and knowledge for the UK media market
- Experience of planning, buying, delivering and reporting on integrated cross media campaigns
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead several campaigns simultaneously
- This role would suit someone who is confident, service orientated, articulate and a persuasive negotiator
- Original, insightful, proactive, organised, enthusiastic and ideas driven approach
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.