here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Creative AgencyMedia Science AM role perfect for someone with an ad ops / campaign management background who's looking to develop their skill set in a more data / account management focussed role. Based at an agency everyone wants to work at, this is a role not to be missed!
Media Science Ad-ops Manager
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The Global Media Sciences Account Manager will join an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment working on a diverse range of top clients.
• Be responsible for the successful technical deployment of campaigns for top-tier clients.
• Ensuring QA and troubleshooting, tracking, and optimisation of campaigns is constantly running smoothly
• Driving own initiative and using your expert experience to help grow business
• Maintaining consistency and best practice in your ways of working across markets and pushing forward our media optimization capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial individual who will put their all into the job and hold a strong desire to grow within the agency
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with globally distributed teams
• Believe in your own ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them
• Strong attention to detail organisation and project management skills
• Passion for data and fully up to speed on the industry issues and challenges including GDPR, Ad Fraud & Viewability.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.