here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
DOE London - Client SideOriginal Content Producer role perfect for someone who wants to work within the MUSIC industry. If you have experience extensive social media experience specifically within content production, get in touch!
Original Content Producer
Recognised as one of the biggest names in music, this company are occupied by fun, talented people who are obsessed with music & culture and love the work they do!
This role involves developing repeatable original format slate and one-off original content ideas.
- Oversee full production process – budgets, equipment, talent, crew, booking locations, release forms, insurance, risk assessments etc.
- Oversee post-production and delivery of content, working with Brand Manager to optimise for distribution on platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram & Snapchat.
- Create sales assets: brand decks, sizzle reels, format one sheets.
- Candidate must be able to work under strict deadlines with impeccable organisational skills and target driven
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating engaging and shareable original video content, reviewing the performance and constantly optimising programming to meet platform changes and commercial needs.
- Related degree, equivalent qualifications.
- A proven track record of working in Social Media, Video Production and editorial is a must. Adobe Premiere, experience working at a social media publisher focused on video content across at least three of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.