here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k London - Client SidePaid social campaign manager role based in-house at a global entertainment brand! If you\'re passionate about all things culture (especially music), this is a great opportunity to put your paid social experience towards something you love!Ref: 10259
Paid Social Campaign Manager
Global music corporation who now have an in-house digital media team. Great bunch of people, all passionate about music and love the work they do!
- Building and managing biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms and /or across partners such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and Snapchat.
- Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
- Working closely with data analyst & strategic planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Performing account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required.
- Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
- Any level of experience with executing & reporting on any / all digital media technology platforms.
- Knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations.
- Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information.
- Interest in data mining combined with decent Excel skills.
- A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.