here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£34k London - Media AgencyIf you've been working in PPC and are now looking to gain experience using different channels, this is the opportunity! Based at an extremely fast growing independent agency, this is not a role to be missed!Ref: 3167
PPC & Social Manager
A rapidly growing boutique digital agency offering their clients a full range of digital performance media expertise. They are populated by ambitious, young, highly skilled people and the style of the agency is to empower people to take ownership of their disciplines. You will be given the autonomy to run your part of the business largely as you see fit and not micro managed from above. They have strong relationships with their clients are are viewed as a valued partner who take responsibility for delivering results. Brilliant company for bright people to fast track their career
Leading a client pod with a small team of direct reports, as a Paid Media Manager you will own and deliver industry digital strategy for your clients.
• Lead client strategy in conjunction with a representative from the agency leadership team
• Work with your team to deliver market leading strategy
• Insight – working with your team to dig in to the campaign data and deliver key insights to your clients
• Partnerships – liaising with key partners to extract valuable insights and key trends for your clients – the foundations of your client strategies!
• Manage a small team of Digital Analysts
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is enthusiastic about digital and delivering great work for clients
• Caring about what you do
• Ambition to better yourself and the agency
• Good with Excel (able to crunch your client’s numbers and deliver fantastic insights)
• Extensive Paid Search/ Paid Social experience
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.