here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSenior programmatic opportunity based at a fun agency where you can expect your career to take off. Perfect first move and your chance to take your experience to the next level.Ref: 2819
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The agency is currently looking for a Senior Programmatic Trader to join our expanding team to work on a recent new position within the team.
• The role will ensure working across a number of clients with the responsibility for all aspects of programmatic campaign set up. The role will also include managing publisher relationships.
• Work effectively with communication planning and digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels, providing publisher updates
• Understand and effectively communicate the agency’s value proposition, technology and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
• Execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video and Mobile.
• Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation and oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments.
The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills as well as extensive experience with multiple DSP technologies.
• Extensive knowledge of the media owner landscape across inventory, creative solutions, high impact format providers, mobile geo-location.
• You must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape.
• Enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on how the agency approaches digital media.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.