here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Digital Media Agency - LondonCurrently working in a search or biddable capacity? Want to add PROGRAMMATIC to your remit?
This is the job for you! Totally different media agency job.Ref: 2688
Programmatic/ Biddable Manager
This is the job for you! Totally different media agency job.
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represents brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
The successful candidate will be managing the day to day running of all client buys across the preferred DSP, from building the strategy to implementation, to the delivery of insights.
• Stay head of new product developments and tech announcements within RTB
• Proactively make optimisations and demonstrate improved performance
• Provide clear recommendations for future campaigns and monitor and drive the commercial success of campaigns
• Work into the Broadcast and Publishing teams to help drive spend across in house programmatic.
• Collaborate with specialists within the company to ensure all strategies are fully developed and build collaborative relationships beyond the company, with key partners.
The ideal needs to be able to happily apply skills to support the team across all other biddable platforms.
• An individual who is process driven, hardworking with a proven track record of delivering campaigns of excellence across programmatic display, video and other biddable channels
• Must be tenacious with the ability to think ahead of the task in hand
• Able to productively input into bigger strategy pieces and have the ability to interpret and deliver insightful competitive analysis for clients
• Have a strong understanding of social media platforms from an organic point of view
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.