here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Digital Media Agency - LondonFantastic opportunity for a PPC professional to expand their skillset and get an understanding of display & social. Independent agency with lots of strategy input and client contact.
Search & Display Manager
Extremely fast growing specialist digital agency who cover: Display, PPC, SEO, Social & Content.
They combine their expert knowledge with a commitment to data driven optimisation and the latest technology to help clients get amazing results on digital marketing initiatives!
Fun, independent environment where you have lots of autonomy over your accounts!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search and Display campaigns – your primary concern would be to manage, report and optimise a campaign in order to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
- Have the ability to set up a Search and Display campaign from scratch – from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and uploading
- Be aware of your clients’ business targets and goals.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objectives
- Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues
The ideal candidate will have agency experience in PPC or display.
- Knowledge and experience of using campaign management tools – for example, Doubleclick, Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market reSearch and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display
- Client Handling experience
- Numerous & Analytical
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.