here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£24k Full Service Media Agency - LondonTotally different digital media agency opportunity for a proven PPC professional.
Work on cool clients in a brilliant environment and really enjoy your job.Ref: 2624
Work on cool clients in a brilliant environment and really enjoy your job.
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
The role of the Search Account Executive is to work under the Search Account Manager and drive best in class paid search campaigns for a key client.
• Day to day operations required to manage paid search campaigns, including reporting, campaign optimisation, and campaign creation and trafficking.
• Providing consultancy, support and feedback to clients whilst making sound recommendations on campaign improvements. Ongoing training will be provided but a proactive mind set is key
• Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations – CPA, CPM or CPC metrics, monitoring KPI targets against actuals.
• Preparing and managing campaigns to reflect tactical promotion and branding across biddable media
The ideal candidate will have 12 months relevant industry experience.
• Search experience within a highly focused DR sector
• Extensive knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ad, Kenshoo and DS
• Knowledge of 3rd party platforms such as Kenshoo, DS and DCM are highly desirable.
• Understanding of need to monitor campaigns on a daily basis to ensure spend, traffic and sales targets are being reached.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.