here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£27k London - Full Service Media AgencySenior Digital Exec role perfect for an agency professional with 1+ years\' experience. If you feel ready to take your career to the next level whilst working in a fun, relaxed environment, get in touch!Ref: 10262
Senior Digital Executive
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels. They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media. The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
- Support the Digital team in the smooth day-to-day response to briefs and lead smaller responses with senior support
- Support in the delivery of best in class planning, buying and inflight optimisation – primarily across display, social and video – to ensure that client KPIs are hit
- Support Digital Director on response to briefs from clients
- Skilfully apply TGI and Touchpoints data to fuel implementation planning
- Ensure campaigns are trafficked correctly (with the assistance of the Digital Executive), with any additional client-specific tracking requirements adhered to.
- Develop an understanding of the role Digital plays in the campaign channel mix and broader client strategy
- Experience in planning across display, VOD (excl. broadcast VOD), social, native and possibly audio
- Good understanding of how other channels interact with Digital (eg PPC, SEO)
- Confident, clear, and concise communication both verbal and written
- Helpful, friendly and proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.