here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonMassively progressive digital media agency seeking a polished digital media planner to work on super cool music & charity accounts. Brilliant opportunity! Apply now!
Senior Planner Buyer
They are a revered digital media agency who deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
To devise and deliver high quality media plans and participate in the effective execution and evolution of campaigns.
• To devise best in market digital media plans for your clients, with the guidance & support of the team’s media manager
• To challenge clients & briefs to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships & a first class media output are delivered as a result
• To understand the client’s needs and participate in the decision making on the development and delivery of associated media campaigns
• To think independently and take responsibility for decisions as to which partners we work with and what we do with them. To proactively seek out & trial new opportunities in market
• To be responsible for optimising and evolving your client campaigns by analysing results and implementing recommendations to deliver improved results & ensure activities are at the cutting edge
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate media planning and buying best practices for all client campaigns. Key Skills:
• To demonstrate faultless attention to detail – delivering on time to a first class standard
• To have a good knowledge of specific clients and their objectives – starting to take responsibility for clients with bigger budgets
• To manage the day to day liaison with clients
• To be responsible for monitoring & managing the day to day delivery of campaigns
• To be involved in campaign reviews, presenting to clients where appropriate
• To negotiate with different media owners on packages and identify relevant opportunities
• To set up media owner meetings, continually improving knowledge and keeping up to date, involving the Campaign Manager
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.