here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Digital Media Agency - LondonPPC Executive role at the most exciting digital media agency in the UK. Support and develop strategy for clients and even take ownership of some accounts!Ref: 2658
Senior PPC Executive
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The role requires ownership of the creation, optimisation, management and future development of key paid search accounts.
• Research and analyse keywords for campaign generation, using various keyword tools.
• Manual bid optimisation and budget management as well as Adcopy review and analysis.
• Provide insights to weekly and monthly performance.
• Liase with the Analytics team to provide integrated client reports.
• Work alongside Business Directors on achieving client objectives, giving PPC insight and direction.
• Run multiple client accounts
The ideal candidate will be motivated and a results-driven analytical marketer.
• A strong communicator who is comfortable and confident when presenting ideas.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, handling multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
Must have excellent attention to detail, as well as a team and customer focused approach.
• Be able to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment along with a self-starter approach to work.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.