here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Digital AgencyPerfect first move for an SEO professional looking to take on more responsibility. Great clients and based at one of the best independent agencies there is!Ref: 2917
Senior SEO Executive
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The successful candidate will be working with the UK’s biggest telecommunication brands as well as supporting the SEO Account Managers on a variety of clients
• Reporting to their SEO Technician you will be responsible for providing clients with technical and on page recommendations as well as producing reports with insightful analysis
• Website technical auditing and recommendations based on SEO best practice
• Keyword research and mapping as well as providing on page recommendations
• Getting involved with training, team and agency initiatives
• Monitoring of accounts and onsite and hands on implementations
The successful candidate will also be working with the Client on-site and assist during the implementation of work requests
• Previous client facing experience and good knowledge of technical SEO best practices
• Understanding of cross device SEO
• Working knowledge of a variety of CMS as well as Google Search Console and Google Analytics
• Excellent tech skills and previous experience in providing technical audits and ongoing recommendations
• Rudimentary understanding of web development processes as well as intermediate Excel skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.