here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Client Side - LondonFANTASTIC opportunity for a Marketing Communications Executive. This your chance to join a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation and really make a difference. If you understand the communications process and feel ready for that next career progression, APPLY NOW!Ref: 2616
Senior Communications Executive (Contract)
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The role involves supporting the Marketing Communications Manager with the development of branded programme materials, products and assets.
• Support the Marketing Communications Manager with advising the programme supply chain on how to activate national campaigns locally through Toolkit materials, discuss brand communications needs and map these against future development of the Toolkit and the products it offers
• Promote new branded products and materials to key audiences and users e.g. supply chain staff, graduates
• Provide reports on stock levels, sales, downloads and Toolkit performance
• Ensure products and materials are good value for money and are affordable
The ideal candidate will haveeexperience of the creative production – from creation of brand assets (briefing in creative) creative campaign delivery from brief, trafficking, to delivery.
• Comfortable working to achieve personal income targets
• Commissioning research and analysing marketing information
• Able to write good promotional copy for different audiences and channels
• Proven project management skills
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.